Smith's Bible Dictionary
(gift or grace of God).
1. Son of Azariah, and grandson of Ahimaaz, the son of Zadok, and father of Azariah,1Ch_6:9-10, Authorized Version.
2. Son of Elioenai, the son of Neariah, the son of Shemaiah, in the line of Zerubbabel's heirs.1Ch_3:24. (B.C. after 406).
3. The son of Kaereah, and one of the captains of the scattered remnants, of the army of Judah, who escaped in the final attack, upon Jerusalem by the Chaldeans. (B.C. 588).
After the murder of Gedaliah, Johanan was one of the foremost, in the pursuit of his assassin, and rescued the captives, he had carried off from Mizpah.Jer_41:11-16. Fearing the vengeance of the Chaldeans, the captains, with Johanan at their head, notwithstanding, the warnings of Jeremiah, retired into Egypt.
4. The first-born son of Josiah, king of Judah.1Ch_3:15. (B.C. 638-610).
5. A valiant Benjamite, who joined David at Ziklag.1Ch_12:4. (B.C. 1055).
6. A Gadite warrior, who followed David.1Ch_12:12.
7. The father of Azariah, an Ephraimite, in the time of Ahaz.2Ch_28:12.
8. The son of Hakkatan, and chief of the Bene-Azgad, (that is, sons of Azgad), who returned with Ezra.Ezr_8:12.
9. The son of Eliashib, one of the chief Levites.Ezr_10:6; Neh_12:23.
10. The son of Tobiah, the Ammonite.Neh_6:18.
Taken from: Smith's Bible Dictionary by Dr. William Smith (1884)