Smith's Bible Dictionary
(whom God restores).
1. A priest, in the time of King David, eleventh in the order of the "governors" of the sanctuary.1Ch_24:12.
2. One of the latest descendants, of the royal family of Judah.1Ch_3:24.
3. High priest at Jerusalem, at the time of the rebuilding of the walls under Nehemiah.Neh_3:1; Neh_3:20-21. (B.C. 446).
4. A singer, in the time of Ezra, who had married a foreign wife.Ezr_10:24.
5. A son of Zattu,Ezr_10:27, and
6. A son of Bani,Ezr_10:36, both (Eliashib, 5 and Eliashib, 6) of whom had transgressed, in the same manner as Eliashib, 4. (B.C. 458).
Taken from: Smith's Bible Dictionary by Dr. William Smith (1884)